Tuesday, May 19, 2015

CushionCare Memory Foam Seat Cushion Review


This seat cushion is pretty awesome, and I don't know what I have been missing out on. I am a full-time nursing student and currently taking all my classes online this semester, which means tons of time at my desk. As most people know sitting for long periods of time can take its toll on your back and your behind. This cushion has made sitting more comfortable. It's very firm and thick cushion for being made out of memory foam, which is fine by me. I have been using it for almost two weeks and it hasn't flattened out. It's is a very nice quality cushion. It also came with an extra cover. The cover was a little time consuming to change, but other than that I can't think of anything that I don't love about this cushion. I love that you can use this in your car, couch, or where ever you are going to be sitting. My favorite part is that this cushion comes with a lifetime guarantee, I have never seen another cushion company be that confident about their product! Overall, I would highly recommend this cushion, it's the ones of the best things that I own!

Get yours here:-->http://www.amazon.com/cushioncare-comfortable-orthopedic-flattening-traveling/dp/b00i9753ui/ie=utf8?m=a1py84y5e0hkev&keywords=memory+foam+seat+cushion&tag=cushion-care-20

 I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment