Tuesday, May 5, 2015

Cutis Vita Review


The Cutis Vita cream is AWESOME! I have been using it for a few weeks now and love it. I have very sensitive prone skin and everything irritates me. I love that it's not light and greasy like lotions. This is a thick cream and absorbs into the skin leaving it smooth and hydrated. I have not only been using this cream on my face, but also my hands. I have extremely dry hands because the dish soap dries it out. This cream has Aloe Vera amongst other good for you ingredients. There is no harsh chemicals added in this cream, and it doesn't have a toxic/chemically smell to it which I love. It has not been tested on animals, and the positive thing is this is made right here in the US! Overall I would definitely recommend it this to anyone looking for smooth, hydrated skin!

Get yours here:-->http://cutisvita.com


I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment