Thursday, May 21, 2015

Toddler Pillow "My Little Big Pillow"


The pillow is the perfect size for my three year old son. It's made from really nice and of great quality material. The pillow itself is nice and comfortable and as a mom that's always a priority for me. I love that my little boy will grow with it. No need to waste money on those cheap pillows that will eventually flatten out. What I love the most is that it's made with 100% organic shredded latex. I don't have to worry about this pillow losing it's fluffiness or going flat like traditional pillows. It also repeals against dust mites and anything that can cause his allergies to act up. I love that the pillow itself does not need any kind of cleaning. It comes with a cotton case that you can unzip, wash and put back on it. I love how soft it is against the skin. This would make a fantastic baby shower gift or a gift for any parents in general! Overall, this is a fantastic pillow to have for your little one and I highly recommend it!

Get yours here:-->http://www.snuggorganicpillows.com
Follow Snugg Pillows for Kids on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/pages/Snugg-Pillows-For-Kids/387105831472193


 I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.



No comments:

Post a Comment