Wednesday, May 6, 2015

EpicBelle Comfort Grip Crochet Hooks Review



I am extremely pleased with these crochet hooks! They meet all my expectations. They are truly comfortable in my hands, and are so easy to use. I have been crocheting for a year now and l these hooks are better than some that I have owned. I am working on a scarf for my sister, and the ease of these hooks are great. The handles are nice and soft, and very easy to grip. They don't have a no-slip feel to them, which I really like. They make using for an extended period of time comfortable. I crocheted with these for a few hours, and my hand and wrist never felt tired, which to me is very important. I also love that they come in different colors. The only thing that I wish was that these came in some kind of case or bag. Overall, I'm so happy I had a chance to try these out. I would definitely recommend them to everyone who crotchets!

Get yours here:--> http://www.amazon.com/9pcs-ergonomic-aluminum-crochet-hooks/dp/b00qpgwzsi/ie=utf8?m=a4mu5b8hx3qky&keywords=crochet+hooks

 I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment