Tuesday, May 19, 2015

PINK Blender Sponge


This is a super cute sponge! I love how easy it is to hold onto. I have owned several sponges in my life time and I love the design of this sponge. The tip of this sponge is perfect for applying my foundation around my eyes and nose. This sponge allows for an even and streak free application on the remaining parts of my face. The sponge itself is soft against my skin. I especially love that it doesn't soak up my makeup during the application process if I moisten it slightly before I use it. It holds up well against washing without losing its shape. I leave my sponge drying overnight to get it fully dry. Overall, this is a great makeup sponge. The only thing that I wish was that this would come in a pack of multiples vs just one sponge.

Get yours here:-->http://www.amazon.com/droplet-beauty-blender-flawless-foundation/dp/b00gjqn5yc/ref=sr_1_35?s=beauty&ie=utf8&qid=1427394122&sr=1-35


Check out the company's website for more awesome products!!!:--->http://www.salonsupplystore.com/

 I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment