Sunday, May 31, 2015

FSL Zinc Zn30i Earbuds for Apple devices Review


I love to jog and have owned tons of earbuds. These FSL Zinc Earbuds work great. I love how they fit in my ear, they fit nice and snug. The little ear huggers do feel a little uncomfortable around my ears, but you have the option of taking them off if you don't want them on. If you're active these headphones are great because you don't have to worry about them coming out of your ear. The sound quality is fantastic, it sounds like a mini surround sound for your phone. The Mic is crystal clear and you don't have to move the mic to your mouth to talk. The buttons on the mic work great. They are not too stiff or too sensitive. I like the flatness of the cord, and the feel of the earbuds. They are lightweight. This set is also awesome because it came with a nice little case and extra earbuds so you can change them out to your comfort. Overall, these are a great set to own and I would definitely recommend them!

Get yours here:--> http://goo.gl/ry8jb7

I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment