Sunday, May 3, 2015

Vita Sciences Maxasorb Melatonin Cream Review


I have had sleep problems most of my life. I have tried every over the counter medication which never helped. I have also tried prescription pill, but I don't like the way they make me feel. They always make me feel like I am zoned out and take a while to kick in. I wake up feel groggy and not as focused and ready to start my day. This melatonin bottle is very simple to use. There is no huge pill you have to take and also don't have to wait a while till it kicks in. The bottle is a pretty decent size so it will last me a while. It doesn't have any harsh chemically smell to it, and the cream doesn't leave my skin feeling oily or greasy. It absorbs easily in my skin. It did help with getting to sleep. I didn't wake up feeling like I was still groggy, the way you would from taking a pill. Overall, I would highly recommend it if you're having trouble sleeping and don't want to take a pill to get you to sleep.

Get your bottle here:---> http://www.vitasciences.com/maxasorbmelatonin


I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment