Thursday, May 7, 2015

Teeth Whitening Kit Review


This whitening kit is good. I really like it. I have been using it for about a month and it's slightly whitened my teeth. The teeth whitening gel does get a little messy when trying to dispense the gel in the mouth tray's.. This kit also comes with a whitening pen to do touch ups. I love that this gel doesn't leave that burning sensitive on my teeth, and is equally gentle on my gums. I love that this does not stink. I have used other whitening gels that smell chemically and toxic. I haven't used the free whitening gel for life, but it's great that this company offers that. This whitening kit is great if you wanna keep your teeth looking white in between going to the dentist! Overall, I would recommend it!

Get your here:-->http://go2azon.com/g/b006qoe5n2-twk
 
 I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment