Sunday, August 30, 2015

3-n-1 spiralizer review






My kiddos love curly fries. I do have a small spiralizer, but it's a pain having to do a few batches at a time. I have four children so I have to make larger batches of curly fries. It spirals the potato with ease. I usually wash and skin them before putting them in the spiralizer.

My three year old son loves apples but since he is smaller I like to cut them up for him. I usually wash and peel his apples and cut them and take out the seeds. They spiral into nice thin slices for him to eat. I love that I don't have to worry that he is going to choke. What I love about this spiralizer is that there is three different blades that I can change out to get three different cuts of veggies or fruits. It does come with very easy to follow directions. The spiralizer is a bit on the bulky side, but it does have suction cups on the bottom to keep it from sliding all over the place. This works for a lot of great firm vegetables and fruits. It's very easy to use, clean, and I love that I don't have to worry about plugging it in.

This is great for anyone looking to incorporate more fruits and vegetables in their life. Overall, I think this spiralizer is pretty great and I would definitely recommend it. 



I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.


No comments:

Post a Comment