Wednesday, August 5, 2015

Kuuk Drum Grater Review

My kids are huge fans of hash browns and cheese, but hand grating both can be time consuming. I do have an old fashion hand held grater, but it's a pain grating large amounts of food.

This drum grater comes with two interchangeable graters. It can grate cheese, potatoes, different vegetables, nuts, onions and even garlic. It is very simple to use. Each grater is sharp and stainless steel. I did have to cut my vegetables into smaller pieces to fit in there, but it all grated well. It does cut grating time in half. The cranker part worked great. I didn't have any trouble getting it to work. What I like about this grater is that it has a suction cup at the bottom so it can help prevent it from moving all over the place when you're using it. Cleaning each drum is very simple, but you really have to make sure there is no water so they don't rust.

Overall, this is a pretty handy kitchen gadget to have in your kitchen, especially if you do a lot of grating.


Get your here:--> http://www.amazon.com/dp/B00X66IP3O



I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment