Wednesday, August 5, 2015

Kuuk Potato Fry Slicer Review



Who doesn't love a good french fry? I love making homemade french fries, but my fries always come out oddly shaped. Cutting can be time consuming.

This Kuuk potato slicer is pretty awesome. I love how simple it is to use. You get two different blades for different thickness of fries. I love how they lock on to the actual slicer for easy storage. No more lost pieces. The blades are very simple to put on and take off. The slicer has a suction cup that sticks well to my counter, which is great so it doesn't slide around when you're using it. I just wash my potato, put in the slicer and press down. It does take a little force to get the potato all the way thru, but it's not too bad. For larger potatoes I just halve them and put them thru the slicer. For a healthier alternative, this slicer is also perfect to make sweet potato fries.

Overall, I am so happy and excited about this slicer because I have a healthier and cheaper way of having home made french fries.


Get yours here:-->http://www.amazon.com/dp/B00X66IQUQ



I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment