Saturday, August 15, 2015

Oleavine Soap Review



I have been using this soap for about a month. I wanted to use it for a length of time before leaving my honest review. I have very itchy and sensitive skin. I have used anti itch creams, lotions and other soaps and nothing seemed to help. When I saw this Oleavine soap I decided to give it a try because it has tea tree oil in it. Tea tree oil can be used for many skin conditions.

My only concern with this soap was that it was going to stink, because I hate the smell of tea tree oil. To my surprise this stuff smells really good and more like mint. It leaves my body feeling clean with out stripping all the good oil from my body. I also love that it doesn't leave it feeling dry and has really worked for my itchy skin. A little does go a long way. It lathers up nicely and the bottle is a very decent size that should last a month depending on how much is used. There are so many uses for this soap: jock itch, body and foot odor. This is safe to use on a daily basis.

Overall, I am very impressed and pleased with this Oleavine body soap and would recommend it to anyone suffering from any kind of body odor, itchy skin or feet odor. This is definitely worth a try and a must have soap.


Get yours here:--> http://www.oleavine.com/product/therapeutic-soap/



I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment