Tuesday, August 4, 2015

Reflective Wristbands


My husband and I love to go running or walking every single day in the late evening or early morning. These reflective wristbands are a great way to let drivers know you are around. The are very light weight. The Velcro makes it easy to put on and take off. The sizing is more for a medium to a large wrist. It fit me a little big and I had to really readjust the Velcro. It fit my husband much better than it fit me. I love that these are a great quality wristband set and that the material is well made. This will definitely be lasting me for years to come. This is reflective gear that is a must have if you're going to be outdoors or spend a lot of time outdoors at night!

Get yours here:--> http://www.amazon.com/Reflective-Wristbands-Pair-Visibility-BlazeBands/dp/B00YNM5JZC/



I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment