Friday, August 14, 2015

US Art Supply 12ml Acrylic Tube Artist Paint Set (12-Tubes)



My husband and I both love to draw and paint. I was super excited for these to arrive because I had a couple of projects that I wanted to do.

This set is an awesome set of acrylic paints. There are 12 beautiful colors. The colors are highly pigmented and makes any painting really stand out. You can easily mix colors if you need a certain color. The paint itself goes on nice and and has a smooth texture. My favorite thing about these paints is that they dry fast. I don't have to wait very long to be able to hang up a canvas. I do have four smaller children and love that these are non-toxic and safe for them to use as well.

Overall, I am very pleased with this set and would recommend it. This is a great set if you're a beginner or someone who has been painting for years.

Get yours here:-->  http://www.amazon.com/dp/B00LH18OGS



I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.


No comments:

Post a Comment