Monday, August 31, 2015

Hydracentials Insulated Reusable Lunch Bag Review


I am starting the new semester next week and will be attending classes at my local college. We usually have a cafeteria but since there is renovations going on it will be closed. I will have to be packing my own lunch to take with me, so I needed a reliable lunch bag to pack my lunches in. This Hydracentials lunch bag is perfect and exactly what I needed. My daughter and I decided to have lunch at the park last week and I decided I would test it out. This Hydracentials lunch bag has insulation in the inside and does a great job at keeping my lunches cold or hot. I was very pleased with the amount of food I was able to put in there. I got myself some lunch benito boxes and they fit perfect in there. The zipper worked fine and didn't get stuck while zipping closed or opening up. The bag is well made and didn't have any kind of loose threading. I did get the black lunch bag and love how simple it looks. Overall, I love this Hydracentials lunch bag and would definitely recommend it to anyone looking for a new lunch bag. I am looking forward to using it more often this semester.

Get yours here:--> http://www.amazon.com/dp/B010G9DUS8




I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment