Monday, August 17, 2015

US Art Supply 36" Black Steel Foldable Easel Review

My husband and I love to paint and talked about getting an Easel for a while. We recently went to a local art store, but the ones they had were extremely overpriced and not as sturdy as I hoped they would be. I also wanted to be able to store it when not using because we live in a small home with very little room.

This easel is perfect and just what we needed. I love that I can easily fold it when I am not using it, and can take with me if I decide I want to paint outside. It has rubber feet so it doesn't slide with the weight of a canvas or while I am painting. It's very light weight and easy to assemble. No tools are required. The only downside is that it can only hold up to 5 lbs.

Overall, I am very pleased with this easel and would recommend it to anyone looking for a great and reliable easel to display their beautiful art work.

Get yours here:--> http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00YCIH4ZK



I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment