Wednesday, August 5, 2015

Kuuk Hand Powered Food Processor Review



I had an electric food chopper for years that I loved, but it recently broke. I didn't want another electrical one since they can be a bit bulky and time consuming to clean. I wasn't really sure what to expect with this hand food chopper because I have never used one before.

Let me say that I love it. It is very simple to use. It is small, but very powerful. I also love how easy it is to clean. You can either hand wash it or put it in the dishwasher. I love to make my own homemade salsa and this makes chopping up the ingredients very simple. I did have to quarter my veggies before putting it in the chopper. Once you have your food in the processor you just mix it till you get your desired consistency. It has suctions cups and the bottom to prevent it from falling over or sliding while cranking.

Overall, I love this food processor and would recommend it to anyone looking to get one or replace one.


Get your here:-->http://www.amazon.com/dp/B00X66ITFS



I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.


No comments:

Post a Comment