Sunday, August 16, 2015

Northbooks Review



This Northbooks notebook is a very nice quality notebook. There are 96 college ruled pages. This is perfect for keeping as a journal, sketch book, or even one to jot notes or grocery list down. This is even perfect to store important numbers and information. The book is very slim, light weight and doesn't take up much room. I like that it's smaller than your average notebook so I can easily put it in my backpack or purse. I have been using mine to keep my favorite recipes and have it stored in my kitchen for easy access. I love that I can use my sharpie pens and they don't bleed thru the pages.

Overall, this notebook has met all my expectations and would recommend it to anyone.



Get yours here:--> http://goo.gl/dnLS8b



I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment