Wednesday, August 5, 2015

Kuuk Onion Chopper Review

I am a huge garlic and onion fan and love to cook with it in just about all my dishes. I just don't like pulling out all my larger food choppers, dealing with plugging anything in when I just need a very little amount.

I do have a very small kitchen and counter space is very limited. I love this Kuuk chopper because it doesn't take up any space. It has rubber siding that makes holding easy while using. The blades are sharp so you only need to push down a few times to get perfect chopped up food. This is perfect to cut up fruits and veggies as well. I did have to cut up my food before putting it in there, because large foods won't fit. I also love to use this to chop up nuts, because if you've ever tried chopping them up you know how tough it can be. Taking this chopper apart and cleaning it is a breeze. I do have the option of throwing it in the dishwasher.

Overall, This is a really great product. I have used it for about a month before leaving my review, and I can honestly say that this little thing has held up well. I would recommend it.



Get yours here:--> http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00X66INCM?ref_=cm_cr-mr-title



I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.



No comments:

Post a Comment