Wednesday, August 5, 2015

Kuuk Mini Pull Chopper Review

 

I have a larger food processor, but there are times I make meals that don't require for me to pull out the larger food processor. I don't have to worry about plugging this in the outlet to use.

This mini food processor is perfect for smaller kitchen prep. The blades are very sharp and all it needs is a few pulls and it chops up your food perfectly. You can always keep pulling until you get the consistency you're looking for. It's compact and doesn't take up much room in my pantry, cupboards or counters. It's also very simple to take apart, clean and put back together. The bowl is dishwasher safe. The only improvement that this does need is a way to secure the lid shut. You do have to hold onto it so that when you're using it the lid doesn't fall off.

Overall, This is a really great product. Aside from the lid I can't find any other thing that I haven't liked about it. I have used it for about a month before leaving my review, and I can honestly say that this little thing has held up well. I would recommend it.



I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment