Wednesday, August 26, 2015

Solana Adjustable Wood Desk Easel with Drawers Review


My ten year old daughter loves to draw and paint. My husband and I recently got her a desk for her room and she had wanted some kind of easel for her room as well. When I saw this US Art Supply wood desk easel I had to get it for her to use.

What I love about it is that it's the perfect size to put on top of her desk. She can adjust the top where the canvas goes to her liking. There is also a drawer that comes out easily where she can store her pencils. I do wish that the drawers were a bit deeper to be able to store more stuff in there, but she is happy with it so I can't complain too much. We were able to put an 8X10 canvas up for her to work on. They also hold up smaller canvas's well.

Overall, I would definitely recommend this for anyone who loves to paint, especially someone who is just a beginner or just tight on space. My daughter is very happy with her new desk easel.

Get yours here:-->  http://www.amazon.com/dp/B00EV2JN2O



I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.



No comments:

Post a Comment