Wednesday, August 26, 2015

Snug Silicone Baby Bibs 3 Pack Review


If you have a baby who is just starting to eat baby food or a toddler these are perfect for them. My niece is five months and just starting to eat baby food. I thought these were a better alternative to cloth bibs.

They are easy to put on and do have an adjustable neck strap if adjustment is needed. I love the large deep front pocket, which is great for catching food. They are FDA approved and are food grade safe silicone. They are very simple to clean, all my sister needs to do is wipe it with a dish towel and they are good to go for the next feeding. Unlike cloth bibs, you don't have to waste laundry soap or staining that won't come off. The only thing that I do wish is that these would come in more boy friendly colors. I do think these are very great quality made bibs and do think they will last niece until she outgrows them.

Overall, this is such a great product and something that I wish was around when my kids were smaller. They are a must have.

Get yours here:--> http://www.amazon.com/dp/B00WR05L8C



I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment