Tuesday, August 4, 2015

2 Pcs. White Armpit Cream


I get a lot of irritation from shaving and sometimes the skin underneath my arm can get a little darker than other parts of my body. It's a combination of shaving, sweat and deodorant.

I have been using this lightening cream for about two weeks and so far I have noticed some change in the appearance of my underarms. They are a little lighter. The only disappointing thing was that the jars are very small. It really is a great product, but the size is the only problem. This does smell really good. It has a very faint pleasant smell. The directions aren't very clear as far as being about using this before or after putting on deodorant. This can also be used to lighten up the groin area, although I am not sure how well it works as I have only used it for underneath my arms.

Overall, this stuff is great and I is definitely worth checking out.

Get yours here:--> http://www.amazon.com/Jaowying-Beauty-Whitening-Lightening-Armpit/dp/B00OK4OTWM/ref=sr_1_5?s=beauty&ie=UTF8&qid=1432797480&sr=1-5



I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment