Tuesday, August 18, 2015

U.S. Art Supply 9" x 12" Premium Manga-Marker Paper Review


My husband loves to draw and does it daily. This is a pretty nice sketch pad for quick drawing and practicing different sketch techniques

The paper itself is good for this price range, is pretty sturdy and holds up well. It's really great quality drawing paper. It's bleed proof so you can use markers and not have to worry about other paper getting ruined in the process. This is only 24 sheets so it probably won't last long depending on how much drawing a person does. My husband draws daily so this won't last him more than a week. If you draw a bit more I would recommend getting the three pack.

Overall, this is a great pack of drawing paper and I would definitely recommend it.



Get yours here:--> http://www.amazon.com/dp/B00PGA8RRM



I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment