Tuesday, August 4, 2015

MIRA Reusable Produce Bags Review



I don't like to buy too much fruit and vegetables in one grocery haul because sometimes we don't get to eat it all. It ends up becoming a waste of food and money so instead I started going to the groceries once a week to stock up on what we are going to use for that week.

I usually use the plastic bags that the store has, but find that they are very thin and sometimes rip. There is also times when I come home and am tired. I just want to relax for a bit and throw everything in the fridge so I could later put everything in its proper place. The problem I was having with the plastic bags when putting them in the fridge was that they would cause moisture. These reusable bags are great because I can bring them with me. They are a lot larger than I thought, but that's not a bad thing. They are very strong and made of great quality material. They are washable and reusable. You can store other things besides produce in them.

Overall, this are a must have in every kitchen and to take with you on every grocery trip. I would definitely recommend them.

Get yours here:-->  http://www.amazon.com/dp/B00ZPVY6WC

No comments:

Post a Comment