Wednesday, August 26, 2015

Travel Umbrella by Procella Umbrella Review


I don't know how many umbrella's I have gone thru over the years because of them breaking from how cheaply they were made, or just simply because of the wind.

I really love how compact this umbrella is. I can easily stick in my backpack for school, purse or even my son's diaper bag. The button automatically opens and closes the umbrella. The rubberized handle is very sturdy, comfortable, and easy to hold. Even the windiest of days can't mess up this umbrella. It has double canopy which allows wind to pass thru without having it turn inside out breaking it. I also love the elastic wrist strap. The umbrella does comes with its own case that holds the umbrella safely. You don't have to worry about it getting damaged or dirty.

Overall, I am very pleased with this umbrella and know that I will be shielded on the rainiest or sunniest of days. I would definitely recommend it to anyone looking for a solid and reliable umbrella.

Get yours here:--> http://www.amazon.com/Procella-Travel-Umbrella-Compact-Double-Canopy/dp/B00SFM21NO



I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

2 comments:

  1. I've had a lot of umbrellas before and I can say that it is difficult to find a sturdy one that fits your need. There were times that a particular brand seemed sturdy only to find out that it will easily fold up in a slight gush of wind. So, it's great that there are a lot of sites that reviews products so consumers can easily find what they're looking for. I'm now scouting again for a great travel umbrella so it's time to read countless blogs again. I've found some interesting finds here http://myoutdoorslife.com/gear/traveling/best-travel-umbrella.html

    ReplyDelete