Friday, August 14, 2015

Luxury Hair Loss and Dandruff Shampoo Review

My husband has a bad problem with dandruff and we have tried every named brand shampoo out there, but nothing helped his problem. It was like flushing our money down the toilet.

We read all the great reviews about this shampoo helping with dandruff and decided to give it a try. After a few uses of using this shampoo his dandruff has drastically improved. He's been using it for about a month and so far, so good. As far as this shampoo helping with hair loss I am not sure as he isn't losing his hair. This is a great shampoo because it doesn't have any sulfate or other harmful chemicals. This shampoo does have a pleasant smell, nothing overpowering.

Overall, for dandruff this shampoo has worked great for my husband. As far as hair loss, I can't say if it does or doesn't work. This shampoo is definitely worth a try. My husband loves it so far and plans on buying more as soon as it runs out.


Get yours here:-->  http://www.amazon.com/Regenepure-shampoo-growth-scalp-treatment/dp/B0032FSDOA/ref=sr_1_1?m=A1N5UCBWQIDVQ5&s=merchant-items&ie=UTF8&qid=1431460817&sr=1-1



I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment