Wednesday, August 26, 2015

Favorite Child Mug Review


I am the oldest of five kids and constantly tell my mom that we all know I am her favorite. I have breakfast and coffee with her five days out of the week. When I saw this mug I had to get it because of the saying. I knew that she would get a kick out of it. I wasn't really expecting much of the actual mug, but when I received it I instantly loved it.

The mug is a bit on the heavy side, it is after all made of glass. This is a 13 oz mug and a lot bigger than I was expecting. It is very easy to wash. It held up well while I hand washed it and threw it in the dishwasher. I love the font it is double sided on the mug, but I am not really sure how long it will last if it's constantly put in the dishwasher. This does make a great father's or mother's day gift.

Overall, this is a great mug. Whether you use it for coffee, tea, water or juice this is a great addition to any mug collection. I would definitely recommend it.

Get yours here:--> http://www.amazon.com/s?rh=n%3A1055398%2C%3AGifts+For+Dad&keywords=Gifts+For+Dad&field-brand=Got+Me+Tipsy&ie=UTF8



I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment