Wednesday, August 5, 2015

AlphaShades Car Windshield Sunshade Review



I live in Texas where the summer months are BRUTAL! Nothing sucks worse than getting into a car that is super hot. I have bought plenty of windshield sunshades from the dollar tree. They are OK, but after a while they tend to tear or don't hold up as well as I'd like. They end up becoming a waste of money. This AlphaShades sunshade works really great. It's made of a nice and sturdy material. It comes folded in a nice little fabric carrying "case". I was surprised how large it is (150x80cm). We have a Ford F-150, for the most part it covered the windshield, but there was some parts that weren't covered. Our truck wasn't as hot as it normally is since using this. The sunshade is very simple to fold back to put in it's case. I love how compact it is when not using. You can stick it under your seat when not in use. Overall, This is made from a high quality material and should last me many years. It has met my expectations and I would definitely recommend this!

Get yours here:--> http://goo.gl/NWVl9a

 

I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment