Monday, August 17, 2015

Waterproof Smartphone Carrying Case Review


There are times when I have gotten stuck in the rain and have had to run from the building to the car so that my phone wouldn't get wet or damaged. There are also times when I want to take a shower and listen to music, but can't because I don't want to damage my phone from the steam. I have damaged my last phone that way. This waterproof carrying case is great! I was sort of skeptical about it, and thought that some how the water would get in the case and ruin my phone. I put my phone in this case and ran it under water. My phone remained unharmed. What I love the most about this case is that you can also swipe your phone. This is great to take with you if you're heading to the pool, beach or even if you get stuck in rain! No need to buy one of those really expensive otter boxes! This has all the waterproof protection your phone needs! I would definitely recommend this little case!!!

Get yours here:-->http://www.amazon.com/Universal-Waterproof-Smartphone-Carrying-Case/dp/B00QED8GZI/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1433946838&sr=8-1&keywords=B00QED8GZI

 


I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment