Sunday, August 16, 2015

AmazaPens 24 Gel Coloring Pens Review


Who doesn't love gel pens? I grew up in the 90's and remember having my own little collection of gel pens. When I saw these AmazaPens I had to get them for my daughters.

There is 24 vibrant gel pens: 12 glitter, 6 neon, and 6 pastel. As a mom it's important that I get products that are safe for my children to use. These pens are non toxic and acid free. These are perfect for making cards, scrap booking, writing a letter or even drawing. My daughters have loved using them so far. They don't bleed or make a mess.

Overall, I am very pleased with this set of gel pens and would definitely recommend them to anyone and everyone.



Get yours here:--> http://amzn.com/B00ZT641W8



I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment