Thursday, August 13, 2015

ThinkFun Maker Studio - Winches Building Kit



My son loves cars and has a ton that my husband and I have bought him. When I saw this ThinkFun Maker Studio I thought it would be a very fun thing for my husband and him to do.

This set really gives children a chance to build something with their own two hands and feel proud about it. This comes with everything you need to make the Popcorn Tow Truck minus the box. There are several things you can make: Popcorn Tow Truck, Jeep, Well, or a Crane. We decided to do the Popcorn Tow Truck. You can use just about any food box, but think for the Popcorn Town truck a rectangular box would be better. We used a popcorn box we had. The instructions are very simple to follow. My son has really enjoyed getting this to go on our tile flooring. This is the perfect gift for little boys of all ages, even my daughters enjoyed playing with this.

Overall, I would definitely recommend this. I think it's a great project for families to do together and to get the kids to put down their tablets and video games.

Get yours here:--> http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00TLEMN1U?ref_=cm_cr-mr-title

Check out ThinkFun website for more cool products for kids:--> http://www.thinkfun.com/makerstudiowinches




I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment