Wednesday, June 3, 2015

Tactical Flashlight Review


The Supernova flashlight is not your typical flashlight! It takes 3-AAA batteries, or you have the option to use one of the rechargeable lithium battery. When using the flashlight with the rechargeable batteries, you can use it for 3-5 hours. I love the features this flashlight has. It has a strobe mode that you can use if someone breaks in your home, it's used to disorientate them. My husband and I tried that and when it is pointed at someone, they can't see anything but the flashing light. This flashlight is made from stainless steel and can be used to knock someone a intruder out. I love the feel of the flashlight. It's lightweight, but has a lot of power. I love that it's scratch and shock proof. You can also use it in rainy conditions, just don't submerge it in water. This flashlight isn't like one we have ever owned or used before! We love it and I would definitely recommend it!!!!

 Each box comes with:
 2- Rechargeable batteries
 3- AAA Batteries
 1- Battery Charging Dock
 1- Flashlight

Get yours here: http://www.supernova300.com/products/
Check out the company facebook page: https://www.facebook.com/intervine

 I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment