Wednesday, July 8, 2015

Baby Safety Invisible Lock Review


I have a toddler who gets into EVERYTHING! I don't have a hallway closet to put away cleaning products, so I have to store them under kitchen and bathroom sink. I have to constantly be after him to make sure he doesn't go under the sink because I don't want him getting into anything that can hard him. These baby safety magnetic locks are awesome and so convenient to have. They are super simple to install. You don't need to use drills, screws, etc to install them. They have a very strong adhesive in the back that you attach to your cabinets or drawers. Each set comes with 4 heads, 4 locks and 1 magnetic key and surface. Each lock also comes with an "off/on" switch which is great in case you need to get and put back a few things in a certain drawer/cabinet and don't want to have to keep getting the magnetic key. Overall, I think this is such probably one of the best child proofing drawer/cabinet set that I have ever owned! They are much better than the store bought ones that I spent money on and some how my child still found ways to get into stuff. I would definitely recommend them to any household that has small children.

Get yours here:-->http://www.amazon.com/Magnetic-Baby-Safety-Lock-Protection/dp/B00PNG1X1Q/ref=sr_1_56?ie=UTF8&qid=1425911969&sr=8-56&keywords=baby+cabinet+lock



I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment