Saturday, July 18, 2015

Hudson Cast Iron Cleaner Review

I have several cast iron skillets and always scared to ruin them. It takes a little love to get them looking good. I never knew that there was chainmail scubber to keep cast iron skillets looking good and clean.

This is such a great tool and is a must have for any cast iron owners! I use a little bit of warm water and this Hudson Essentials chainmail gets all the cooking grime out of my skillet. It does not remove any seasoning and thankfully doesn't scratch my pot. I have glass pans that looks a mess. I have tried everything to get them looking nice again, but nothing works. I read some of the other reviews that this works on glass as well, and let me tell you that it does. I gently cleaned my glass pans and they look just like when I first bought them! The chainmail has a little key ring that you can use to hang up when not using. This cast iron cleaner will last me for many years to come.

Overall, I would recommend this to anyone who owns a cast iron skillet or even wants to get those glass pot looking new again.

Get yours here:--> http://www.amazon.com/Hudson-Cleaner-Stainless-Chainmail-Scrubber/dp/B00KQCJ0CG/ref=sr_1_14?ie=UTF8&qid=1433991263&sr=8-14&keywords=cast+iron



I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment