Tuesday, July 7, 2015

Coosh Upper Arm Blood Pressure Monitor Review




I have a long family history of heart diseases as well as high blood pressure. So, checking my blood pressure in-between doctor’s visits is important. I can easily jot down my readings to take with me.

I recently tried out the Coosh digital blood pressure monitor. It is very easy to set up and very easy to use. It is also takes very accurate readings. You can store up to 90 blood pressure readings, which is great if you need to go back to look. It has a large display screen that displays time, date and readings. This monitor also uses a color coded system which records the level of hypertension. The cuff itself is very comfortable and fits medium to large sized arms. It’s a very light and compact monitor that comes with a carrying case.

Overall, this is a great blood pressure monitor to have.  When you have a family history of hypertension or any diseases it’s important to be on top of your health. I would definitely recommend this monitor. 




I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment