Friday, July 17, 2015

BriaUSA 50 Coat Jacket Hangers Gold Wire HeavyDuty Review



I have owned several BriaUSA coat hangers and love them! I haven't seen a wire hanger in stores for a very long time, and when I got the opportunity to get these I couldn't pass them up. I don't believe you could ever have too many hangers, especially when you have kids. I have four kids and they have tons of clothes. The problem isn't closet space, but the lack of hangers. These wire hangers are great for hanging up pants, T-shirts, sweaters, and coats. They are heavy duty and hold a good amount of weight. They are light weight and take up no room at all in my closet. These are wire hangers, so they aren't great at holding up silky blouses. I love to use these to dry clothes that don't or can't be put in the dryer. These are more like a bronze gold color, than an actual gold color. Overall, if you're looking for decent hangers that will last I would recommend these!!!

Get yours here:-->http://www.amazon.com/BriaUSA-Hangers-Jacket-Heavy-Clothes/dp/B00ME173CQ/ref=sr_1_30?ie=UTF8&qid=1434130575&sr=8-30&keywords=hangers

 I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment