Friday, July 17, 2015

KOVOT Condiment Tray Review




Once a week my family and I have taco night. We love to cut up lots of veggies and shred different cheese's. We would put everything in different bowls, but that would leave little room on our table to eat.

This condiment tray is perfect for taco night. It has four removable trays and on the bottom is a large compartment for ice to keep your food cool. There is so many uses for this. I love to buy my kids a variety of fruits when I go grocery shopping, but hate all the containers in the fridge. I just washed my fruit, dried it and stored it in the condiment tray. It was the perfect size for their strawberries, blackberries, and blueberries. I love the convenience of having it in the fridge. Now whenever they want a snack they can easily help themselves. This tray is great to take with you if you're having a BBQ, picnic or company over. All you need to do is put your ice and choice of food and you're ready to go.

Overall, this is a must have in any kitchen. It's nice looking and a great way to store food. I am looking forward to getting many uses out of it.

Get yours here:-->  http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00ZSFBJH0



I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment