Wednesday, July 1, 2015

Clever Yoga Mat Strap Review



I own two yoga mats and it is a pain in the butt lugging them around since they didn't come with any form of straps or bag to carry it around. I excited when I got the opportunity to own one of these strap slings. It is very simple to adjust and put on each end of your yoga mat. It's also very sturdy and feels comfortable over my shoulder. It's 100% cotton which which makes cleaning it really easy. I just put it in one of my delicates laundry bag and wash as I do all my other clothes, and just let it air dry. It says that this a multi-use strap, which I haven't quiet figured out. Overall, I love it and would defineitely recommend!

Get yours here:-->http://www.amazon.com/Yoga-Strap-Sling-Durable-Cotton/dp/B00SGADF4E



I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment