Friday, July 10, 2015

BakeitFun Silicone Set Review



Ever since I discovered silicone kitchen gadgets I have been obsessed! Just about all my kitchen accessories and utensils are silicone. They are a lot cleaner and easier to maintain.

This BakeitFun silicone oven mitts and cooking set is great. My hands are on the smaller side and my husband's hands are on the larger side. They fit both are hands well. They provide your hands with that extra protection from the heat. No more worrying about burning your hands while taking something out of the oven, or while holding a pot on the stove. The silicone cooking are better than my plastic utensils. The silicone basting brush is great for when you're barbequing. You don't have to worry that over time the brush bristles will start to fall apart like you do with brushes that are made with plastic bristles. There are also two spatulas: One of them is thinner and works great for getting out stuff from hard to reach places in jars. The other also makes for a great mixing spoon. I love this set because it's super simple to clean: You have the option of throwing it in the dishwasher or hand wash. This is also FDA approved and non toxic, as a mom this is something that is very important to me.

Overall, I am pretty pleased with this set and would recommend them. I think they are a great addition to any kitchen, or would make a great house warming gift.


Get yours here:---> http://www.amazon.com/Silicone-Professional-Gloves-preparation-BakeitFun/dp/B00VZJB43C/ref=cm_cr_pr_product_top?ie=UTF8



I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment