Friday, July 3, 2015

Kitopia's Antibacterial Cutting Board Review



The Kitopia's cutting board set is truly a great set to have!! Unlike wood or hard plastic cutting boards, you don't have to worry about bacteria breeding illnesses. They will never crack or splinter like other cutting boards. These can be sanitized in the microwave for just 1 minute. These are made from polypropylene, and are pretty strong and durable. They can are also scratch resistant, I have been cutting vegetables on them and was impressed that it didn't leave a single scratch! They also don't absorb any odor from foods, which is great. There has been times when I have used previous boards to cut certain foods and they would absorb the odor of that particular food. No matter how much washing I did, the smell would never come off. I also love that these are non-slip meaning no matter how much cutting you do, you don't have to worry about the board slipping from right under you. They also bend so it makes for dumping food into bowls or pots easy. These are flat and don't take up any storage in my cupboards. They come in three different colors, which can be great so you have different boards for cutting different things. Overall, I am so pleased with these cutting boards and would recommend them to anyone who is looking for a great cutting board(s). You will not be disappointed, I promise!!!

Get yours here:-->http://www.amazon.com/Cutting-Board-Set-Contaminate-Contaminated/dp/B00UALYUQO



I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment