Monday, July 27, 2015

Black Iphone-5/6 Light Up Charging Cable Luminesce Review


There isn't a whole lot to say about charging cables, but this one rocks! It actually lights up! I love the thickness of the actual charging cable compared to the traditional apple charging cords. I have a iPhone 6 Plus and have had no problem with the cord itself. As soon as I took it out of the package, I hooked it up to my computer and it lit right up. It fully charged my phone after an hour. This also worked hooked up to my portable charging dock. Overall, this is just a pretty neat charging cable cord to have and I would recommend it. I haven't experienced any problems with the lights, but if I do I will update my review.

Get yours here:--> http://www.amazon.com/Charging-Luminescent-Visible-Lightning-Generation/dp/B00QFKJ23A/ref=sr_1_7?ie=UTF8&qid=1434139905&sr=8-7&keywords=iphone+cable



I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment