Wednesday, July 22, 2015

Solutions Solved Crib Mattress Protector Review

As a mom, I want products that are good for my children. I have a two year old son, we recently transitioned his crib into a toddler bed. We also started a huge milestone recently, potty training! With potty training, comes accidents. This bamboo mattress cover is great at protecting the actual mattress from any kind of potty training messes. When opening the mattress cover did not have any odors to it! This mattress fit well on his toddler mattress and I didn't have to fight with the mattress cover to put on the actual mattress. It is extremely soft and comfortable. I have already washed it and it held up well in the washer. It didn't scrunch up or get destroyed in the washer. This is also made from hypo allergenic material which is great for children who suffer from allergies, like my son. Overall, I am very pleased and impressed with this mattress cover and would definitely recommend it! You will not regret owning it.


Get yours here:--> http://www.amazon.com/Luxurious-Protector-Waterproof-Allergenic-Breathable/dp/B00V99EEYY/ref=sr_1_202?ie=UTF8&qid=1431988952&sr=8-202&keywords=crib+mattress+protector

 

I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment