Friday, July 3, 2015

Meat Tenderizer





I have owned the old school meat tenderizers where you had to put some work to make your meat tender and flavorful, although not always did it come out perfect. I was excited to try this meat tenderizer. When it came in my husband and I went out to get steaks to cook for dinner. We seasoned them and began to tenderize them with this awesome little gadget. This tenderizer is very simple to use. You just press it against your meat. It doesn't take much effort or force to get the blades to penetrate the meat of your choice. My steaks seemed to cook a lot faster and were really tender. This is dishwasher friendly, and a little time consuming hand washing (although this is my preferred method and don't mind). This also comes with a little clear cover that makes for easy storage. Overall, I am very pleased with this product and would highly recommend them!!!!

Get yours here:-->  http://goo.gl/lUx8Ke




I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.



No comments:

Post a Comment