Friday, July 3, 2015

Loofah Body Pad Review


I LOVE this loofah sponge so much! It is just rough enough to exfoliation, but gentle enough no to leave my skin feeling raw. I have been using it everyday this week and it hasn't fallen apart like other loofah sponges in the past. It lathers up nicely and I get a great amount of soap suds on it. You can use a bar of soap or liquid soap. I love the elastic strip across the back, this makes it easier to hold on to while I wash my body. This loofah also have a soft wash-cloth type fabric across the back. I like that it also has a string on that back so you can hang up when you're done using it. I would absolutely recommend this product to anyone.

Get yours here:--> http://www.amazon.com/Loofah-String-Scrubber-Exfoliating-Natural/dp/B00W3DVQ4G/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1432786925&sr=8-1&keywords=B00W3DVQ4G



I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment