Saturday, July 18, 2015

Balance Bath Pillow Review


I love to take baths, especially after a long day of running around with the kids. There is nothing better than taking a long bath to unwind. Once a week I love to deep condition my hair and lay back and enjoy a 30 minute bubble bath. I have had other bath pillows that were great, but they just supported my head. This pillow provides support my head, back and neck. What I love the most about this pillow is that it is not big and bulky. The problem with my other bath pillows were that the weight would force them to fall. The suction cups couldn't handle the weight. This bath pillow stays put and hasn't fallen off from where I put it. I almost have to fight with the suction cups to get it to release. The material is cushiony and very comfortable to lay my head on. The material is made of vinyl and very easy to keep clean, just a little soap and water will get it looking new again. This bath pillow will fit just about any bath tub out there. Overall, it definitely met my expectations and I would recommend it to anyone looking for a bath pillow that is reliable and comfortable.

Get yours here:-->http://www.amazon.com/dp/b00o1gu1zs



I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment