Tuesday, July 28, 2015

BriaUSA 100 Strong Silver Galvanized Metal Hangers


I have owned several BriaUSA coat hangers and love them! I haven't seen never seen a silver wire hanger before, it's always been the goldish ones. When I got the opportunity to get these I couldn't pass them up. They comes in a pack of 100, which is such a great deal! I don't believe you could ever have too many hangers, especially when you have kids. I have four kids and they have tons of clothes. The problem isn't closet space, but the lack of hangers. These wire hangers are great for hanging up pants, T-shirts, sweaters, and coats. They are heavy duty and hold a good amount of weight. They are light weight and take up no room at all in my closet. These are wire hangers, so they aren't great at holding up silky blouses, because they will end up falling on the floor. I love to use these to dry clothes that don't or can't be put in the dryer. Overall, if you're looking for decent hangers that will last I would recommend these!!! #SIL100

Get yours here:-->http://www.amazon.com/BriaUSA-Strong-Galvanized-Hangers-Clothes/dp/B00LZCLK4C/ref=sr_1_57?s=storageorganization&ie=UTF8&qid=1433458857&sr=1-57&keywords=clothes+hangers



I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment