Wednesday, July 8, 2015

Microfiber Towel Review


I was pretty impressed with these microfiber cleaning cloths. They aren't as large as other microfiber cleaning cloths that I have used in the past, but they do just as a great job at cleaning. They are about the size of a standard wash cloth. You get a four pack of cleaning cloths, which is great so you can have one to clean different areas of your house. I have kept one to clean my bathroom mirrors and counters and love how well clean and streak free they left my bathroom mirrors. They are absorb really well and dry fairly quick. They held up well in the washer and dryer. They didn't shrink, bleed or fade. They are light weight, and antibacterial. These are great to use to clean your cars, electronics, windows, kitchens or bathrooms. Overall, I am pretty pleased with these cleaning cloths and would recommend them!!!

Get yours here:--> http://www.amazon.com/dp/B00X6T5SJA

 I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment