Sunday, July 12, 2015

The Bibber Buddy Flask Review



I don't consume alcohol, but I do love these bibber buddy drink flasks. Now that the summer months are here I love taking water and juice for my entire family. These flasks are not only great for adults, but kids as well!!! These are great because you can fill them up easily with whatever drink you want and it has a screw cap to keep it from spilling out. You can take them anywhere with you: beach, picnics, BBQ's, games, or just parties. This set comes with a little funnel that makes filling up the flasks easy and takes no time at all. You can put these in a cooler and they are ready to go. I got the kit with: 4-32 oz flasks, 2-8oz flasks and a funnel. I was worried about over filling them and it would cause them to leak. That was not a problem at all. I was also worried about taste. I have bought drinking cups from before and the plastic would change the taste of the drink. I was happy that this didn't change the taste to my soda or water. These flasks are 100% food grade and BPA free, as a mom this is a huge plus!!! These are very easy to clean out. The only thing was that it took a while for the inside to dry. When they dried they were easy to put away and took hardly any space in my cabinet! Overall, I am very pleased with these drinking flasks and would recommend them to anyone.

Get yours here:--> http://www.amazon.com/Bibber-Buddy-Centurion-Goods-Concealed/dp/B00XO1GU74/ie=UTF8?m=A3FWKTJAYIVTYG&keywords=concealable+flask



I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment