Sunday, July 19, 2015

Vivree Kitchen Tongs Set Review




I spend most of my time in the kitchen cooking for my family. I am constantly looking for kitchen products that are reliable and going to last me for years to come. These Vivree kitchen tongs set is wonderful. I love how comfortable they feel in my hand. They feel solid and not flimsy like other tongs I have owned. These are made to last and I don't have to worry about them falling apart after a few uses. At the bottom you can have a ring to pull out when you want to open and push it forward to close. You can also hang it up for easy storage. I love the silicone tips, because it's safe to use on any pan and not have to worry about your pans getting scratched. Silicone is also awesome because it's more hygienic and you don't have to worry about cross contamination. I also love that these don't absorb any food odors. These are heat resistant and you can flip burgers on the grill and not have to worry about them melting. These are super simple to clean, you have the option of using in the dishwasher. This is a 2 piece set and you get a 12' tong' and 9'' tong. Overall, these are a great addition to any kitchen and I would recommend them!

Get yours here:-->http://www.amazon.com/Vivree-Kitchen-Tongs-Set-Stainless/dp/B00XGXGP52/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&sr=8-1&keywords=kitchen+tongs

 I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment